I am really happy to announce that I have just finished my first course on Udemy. I’ve chosen a topic that is dear to my heart : Integrating Spring Boot with MongoDB. I have been using Mongo for a long time and with almost all of the major technology stacks : .NET, Node and Java. I truly believe that Spring Boot has the best MongoDB integration.
Spring Boot and MongoDB are among the most popular technologies in the Java ecosystem. MongoDB databases are being more and more adopted in Java web apps. Therefore, there is a big demand for building Spring Boot applications that use MongoDB.
This course will teach you how to build a complete Spring Boot application using MongoDB from scratch. You will understand the core features of the Spring Data Mongo library and how to use them in practice to implement the persistence logic needed in modern Java applications. This course is code based. You will start from an empty application and gradually implement all the database features. By the end of this course you will know how to use MongoDB in your Java projects.
This course is best suited for:
- Java developers who want to use MongoDB in their projects
- Java developers who are familiar with Spring Boot and want to use MongoDB
- Programmers who have experience with MongoDB and want to integrate it in Java applications
- Any developer that wants to go NoSQL a try
I tried to keep things very pragmatic as well. Coding is the best way to learn programming concepts. Therefor, you will build a Spring Java application that use MongoDB from scratch, in three hours. By the end of the course, you will learn how to :
- Build Spring Boot applications that use MongoDB
- Use MongoDB database in your Java projects
- Understand the Spring Data MongoDB Annotations
- Implement MongoDB CRUD functionality using Java and Spring Data
- Create efficient MongoDB queries using the built in MongoTemplate, custom Mongo repositories or Query DSL
- Learn how to implement incremental data migrations in Java using MongoBee
- Create MongoDB integration tests in Spring Boot applications
- Learn how to link/refference documents in different collections using @DbRef
So, if you want to sharpen your Spring skills and learn how to use MongoDB in your projects, go and give the “Accelerated Spring Boot With MongoDB” a try 😉 I have even prepared a special coupon for you, so you can buy this course at $9.99. The code is : ROMANIANCODERBLOG.